Personal data Annigje Seubring
Ancestors (and descendant) of Annigje Seubring
Household of Annigje Seubring
She is married to Johannes de Jonge.
on May 3, 1913
at Beilen, Drenthe, Netherlands
Notes about Annigje Seubring
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
Datum: 03-05-1913 bruid: 26 jaar.; We. 1 kind
Timeline Annigje Seubring
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Seubring
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Seubring.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Seubring.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Seubring.
- The temperature on May 3, 1913 was between 6.4 °C and 16.4 °C and averaged 10.3 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (40%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- May 29 » Igor Stravinsky's ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- August 10 » Second Balkan War: Delegates from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, and Greece sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the war.
- October 9 » The steamship SSVolturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- October 31 » The Indianapolis Streetcar Strike and subsequent riot begins.
- November 5 » King Otto of Bavaria is deposed by his cousin, Prince Regent Ludwig, who assumes the title Ludwig III.
- December 1 » The Buenos Aires Metro, the first underground railway system in the Southern Hemisphere and in Latin America, begins operation.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
John Prins, "Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doldersum-schonewille/I100705.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Annigje Seubring (± 1887-????)".