Personal data Neeltje van Leeuwen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje van Leeuwen
Household of Neeltje van Leeuwen
She is married to Jan van Harberden on February 21, 1896 at Wilnis, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Neeltje van Leeuwen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Leeuwen
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 21, 1896)
- The temperature on February 21, 1896 was about 1.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The Glasgow Underground Railway is opened by the Glasgow District Subway Company.
- Eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor General Ramon Blanco. This included the provinces of Batangas, Rizal, Cavite, Nueva Ecija as well as the nearby areas.
- The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that separate but equal is constitutional.