Personal data Yte (Jitte Ite) Dircx (Dirks)
Source 1Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Yte (Jitte Ite) Dircx (Dirks)
Household of Yte (Jitte Ite) Dircx (Dirks)
He is married to Grietje Bauckes.
on May 9, 1677
, he was 27 years old.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6749791&pid=553 / Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Web: Netherlands, GenealogieOnline Trees Index, 1000-2015, Ancestry.com
Timeline Yte (Jitte Ite) Dircx (Dirks)
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dircx (Dirks)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1677: Source: Wikipedia
- March 17 » The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France's taking of the city.
- April 19 » The French army captures the town of Cambrai held by Spanish troops.
- July 23 » Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- November 4 » The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange; they later jointly reign as William and Mary.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Paul de Metter, "Stamboom De Metter, Zuijderwijk, Holwedel, De Wolf", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-metter-zuijderwijk-holwedel-de-wolf/P553.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Yte (Jitte Ite) Dircx (Dirks) (1650-1696)".