Personal data Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
Timeline Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Scholtes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Scholtes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Scholtes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Scholtes.
- The temperature on June 7, 1880 was about 11.4 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 27 » Thomas Edison receives a patent for his incandescent lamp.
- February 13 » Thomas Edison observes Thermionic emission.
- June 7 » War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, the assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), ends the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).
- July 27 » Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand: Afghan forces led by Mohammad Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- August 14 » Construction of Cologne Cathedral, the most famous landmark in Cologne, Germany, is completed.
- December 16 » Outbreak of the First Boer War between the Boer South African Republic and the British Empire.
- The temperature on November 30, 1948 was between -5.4 °C and 1.3 °C and averaged -2.6 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain during 0.3 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till September 4, 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.7 million citizens.
- January 1 » The British railway network is nationalized to form British Railways.
- April 3 » In Jeju Province, South Korea, a civil-war-like period of violence and human rights abuses begins, known as the Jeju uprising.
- June 28 » Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- July 16 » Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- September 14 » The Indian Army captures the city of Aurangabad as part of Operation Polo.
- December 10 » The Human Rights Convention is signed by the United Nations.
- 1863 » Kamehameha IV, Hawaiian King (b. 1834)
- 1864 » Patrick Cleburne, Irish-American general (b. 1828)
- 1873 » Alexander Berry, Scottish-Welsh surgeon, merchant, and explorer (b. 1781)
- 1892 » Dimitrios Valvis, Greek judge and politician, 69th Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1814)
- 1900 » Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright, novelist, and poet (b. 1854)
- 1901 » Edward John Eyre, English explorer and politician, Governor of Jamaica (b. 1815)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Annelies de Leede, "Stamboom Wim en Annelies de Leede", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-leede/I12138.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes (1880-1948)".