Personal data Heijndrikje (Hendrikje) Jacobsdr. Noordzij
Ancestors (and descendant) of Heijndrikje (Hendrikje) Jacobsdr. Noordzij
Household of Heijndrikje (Hendrikje) Jacobsdr. Noordzij
(1) She is married to Pieter Leendertsz. Van Der Steen.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Pernis on November 9, 1764.
They got married in the year 1764 at Pernis
(2) She is married to Aart Gerritsz. Spuij.
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Pernis on September 28, 1782.
They got married on October 20, 1782
Timeline Heijndrikje (Hendrikje) Jacobsdr. Noordzij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Noordzij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Noordzij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Noordzij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Noordzij.
- The temperature on August 1, 1739 was about 15.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rainWind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1739: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » Bouvet Island, the world's remotest island is discovered by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier.
- February 17 » The Battle of Vasai commences as the Marathas move to invade Portuguese-occupied territory.
- February 23 » At York Castle, the outlaw Dick Turpin is identified by his former schoolteacher. Turpin had been using the name Richard Palmer.
- February 24 » Battle of Karnal: The army of Iranian ruler Nader Shah defeats the forces of the Mughal emperor of India, Muhammad Shah.
- September 9 » Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain's mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- October 3 » The Treaty of Niš is signed by the Ottoman Empire and Russia at the end of the Russian–Turkish War.
- The temperature on October 20, 1782 was about 5.0 °C. There was 44 mm of rainWind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: betrokken regen. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1782: Source: Wikipedia
- January 7 » The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- April 9 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- April 19 » John Adams secures the Dutch Republic's recognition of the United States as an independent government. The house which he had purchased in The Hague, Netherlands becomes the first American embassy.
- June 20 » The U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- August 19 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Blue Licks: The last major engagement of the war, almost ten months after the surrender of the British commander Charles Cornwallis following the Siege of Yorktown.
- September 13 » American Revolutionary War: Franco-Spanish troops launch the unsuccessful "grand assault" during the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
The publication Stamboom De Goede
has been compiled by H. de Goede
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H. de Goede, "Stamboom De Goede", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-goede/I1800.php : accessed September 16, 2021), "Heijndrikje (Hendrikje) Jacobsdr. Noordzij (1739-????)".