Personal data Gerrit "1670 " Hartjens
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Hartjens
Timeline Gerrit "1670 " Hartjens
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hartjens
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hartjens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hartjens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hartjens.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1670: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » Henry Morgan captures Panama.
- May 2 » King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson's Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- June 1 » In Dover, England, Charles II of England and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover, which will force England into the Third Anglo-Dutch War.
- June 15 » The first stone of Fort Ricasoli is laid down in Malta.
- December 31 » The expedition of John Narborough leaves Corral Bay having surveyed the coast and lost four hostages to the Spanish.
The publication Stamboom De Duffelt
has been compiled by Gerard Mutter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gerard Mutter, "Stamboom De Duffelt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-duffelt/I249508.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Gerrit "1670 " Hartjens (1670-????)".