Personal data Maria "1667 " Hartjens
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Hartjens
Timeline Maria "1667 " Hartjens
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hartjens
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hartjens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hartjens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hartjens.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1667: Source: Wikipedia
- April 27 » Blind and impoverished, John Milton sells Paradise Lost to a printer for £10, so that it could be entered into the Stationers' Register.
- May 24 » The French Royal Army crosses the border into the Spanish Netherlands, starting the War of Devolution opposing France to the Spanish Empire and the Triple Alliance.
- June 9 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- June 14 » The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- June 15 » The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- November 25 » A deadly earthquake rocks Shemakha in the Caucasus, killing 80,000 people.
The publication Stamboom De Duffelt
has been compiled by Gerard Mutter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gerard Mutter, "Stamboom De Duffelt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-duffelt/I249507.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Maria "1667 " Hartjens (1667-????)".