- Huwelijk Jacques Gillieron, WIE31244321
partnernaam=Elisabeth Wijnanda Wriede
hoofdpersoonvader=Jacobus Johannes Gillieron
hoofdpersoonmoeder=Johanna Maria Caous
trdatum=donderdag 11 november 1920
aktedatum=11 november 1920
aktenummer=Reg.6K fol. 22
[[Ingelezen met BSHuwelijk.sc 2.5]]
Timeline Jacques "1895? " Gillieron
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gillieron
- The temperature on November 11, 1920 was between 0.2 °C and 10.9 °C and averaged 6.1 °C. There was 2.0 mm of rain. There was 2.3 hours of sunshine (25%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 7 » The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- January 10 » League of Nations Covenant enters into force. On January 16 the organization holds its first council meeting, in Paris.
- February 10 » About 75% of the population in Zone I votes to join Denmark in the 1920 Schleswig plebiscites.
- May 7 » Morecambe Football Club was founded during a meeting at the West View Hotel on the town's promenade.
- June 11 » During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to coin the political phrase "smoke-filled room".
- August 16 » Polish–Soviet War: The Battle of Radzymin concludes; the Soviet Red Army is forced to turn away from Warsaw.
The publication Stamboom De Duffelt
has been compiled by Gerard Mutter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gerard Mutter, "Stamboom De Duffelt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-duffelt/I158492.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Jacques "1895? " Gillieron (± 1895-????)".