Personal data Heinrich Farnecke
- He was born about 1609.
- Profession: Scherprechter.
te Stadthagen in het Graafschap Schumborg
- He died June 1671 in StadHagen (Duitsland).
- He is buried on June 21, 1671 in StadHagen (Duitsland).
Ancestors (and descendant) of Heinrich Farnecke
Household of Heinrich Farnecke
He is married to Catharina Görteler.
Timeline Heinrich Farnecke
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Farnecke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Farnecke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Farnecke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Farnecke.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1671: Source: Wikipedia
- January 28 » Original city of Panama (founded in 1519) was destroyed by a fire when privateer Henry Morgan sacked and set fire to it. The site of the previously devastated city is still in ruins (see Panama Viejo).
- April 30 » Petar Zrinski, the Croatian Ban from the Zrinski family, is executed.
- May 9 » Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England's Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.