Personal data Willem Reijniersz.
- Patronym Reijniersz..
- He was christened on October 16, 1644 in Amsterdam.
- This information was last updated on January 1, 2017.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem
Household of Willem Reijniersz.
He is married to Jannetje.
on May 8, 1666
Timeline Willem Reijniersz.
Click on the names for more info.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1644: Source: Wikipedia
- March 18 » The Third Anglo-Powhatan War begins in the Colony of Virginia.
- May 27 » Manchu regent Dorgon defeats rebel leader Li Zicheng of the Shun dynasty at the Battle of Shanhai Pass, allowing the Manchus to enter and conquer the capital city of Beijing.
- May 28 » English Civil War: Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
- June 29 » Charles I of England defeats a Parliamentarian detachment at the Battle of Cropredy Bridge.
- July 2 » English Civil War: Battle of Marston Moor.
- September 1 » Battle of Tippermuir: James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose defeats the Earl of Wemyss's Covenanters, reviving the Royalist cause.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1666: Source: Wikipedia
- August 19 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: Rear Admiral Robert Holmes leads a raid on the Dutch island of Terschelling, destroying 150 merchant ships, an act later known as "Holmes's Bonfire".
- September 2 » The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral.
- September 3 » The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- September 4 » In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire occurs.
- September 5 » Great Fire of London ends: Ten thousand buildings, including Old St Paul's Cathedral, are destroyed, but only six people are known to have died.
- November 28 » At least 3,000 men of the Royal Scots Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.