Personal data Sophia Timmermans
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sophia Timmermans
Timeline Sophia Timmermans
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Timmermans
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1651: Source: Wikipedia
- February 22 » St. Peter's Flood: A storm surge floods the Frisian coast, drowning 15,000 people.
- June 28 » The Battle of Berestechko between Poland and Ukraine starts.
- June 30 » The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising: The Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- September 3 » Third English Civil War: Battle of Worcester: Charles II of England is defeated in the last main battle of the war.
- December 15 » Castle Cornet in Guernsey, the last stronghold which had supported the King in the Third English Civil War, surrenders.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
W.H.G. Cammaert, "Stamboom Cammaert-Buijsse", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-cammaert-buijsse/I1077384628.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Sophia Timmermans (1651-1730)".