Personal data Steven Splint
- He was born in the year 1878 in Naarden, Noord-Holland, Nederland.
- He died on December 2, 1952 in Naarden, Noord-Holland, Nederland, he was 74 years old.
Begraafplaats: , RK Begraafplaats St.Vitus,
- He is buried in Naarden, Noord-Holland, Nederland.
- A child of Pieter Elbertsz Splint and Gijsberta Ernst
- This information was last updated on November 23, 2019.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Steven Splint
Household of Steven Splint
He is married to Maria van Gelderen.
They got married on November 19, 1907
at Bussum, Noord-Holland, Nederland
, he was 29 years old.
Notes about Steven Splint
Steven was veehouder.
Timeline Steven Splint
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Splint
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Splint.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Splint.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Splint.
- The temperature on November 19, 1907 was between 4.2 °C and 8.8 °C and averaged 6.3 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- August 9 » The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- October 27 » Fifteen people are killed in Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration.
- November 7 » Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- November 16 » Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- December 17 » Ugyen Wangchuck is crowned first King of Bhutan.
- December 19 » Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in the Darr Mine Disaster in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- The temperature on December 2, 1952 was between -5.9 °C and 0.4 °C and averaged -3.3 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain during 0.5 hours. There was 5.7 hours of sunshine (71%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 15, 1951 to September 2, 1952 the cabinet Drees I, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1952: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.3 million citizens.
- February 6 » Elizabeth II becomes Queen of the United Kingdom and her other Realms and Territories and Head of the Commonwealth upon the death of her father, George VI. At the exact moment of succession, she was in a tree house at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya.
- February 15 » King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- April 28 » The Treaty of San Francisco comes into effect, restoring Japanese sovereignty and ending its state of war with most of the Allies of World War II.
- May 7 » The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- July 3 » The SSUnited States sets sail on her maiden voyage to Southampton. During the voyage, the ship takes the Blue Riband away from the RMSQueen Mary.
- July 23 » General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Maria Vos-Blekemolen, "Stamboom Calis, Laren", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-calis/I7945.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Steven Splint (1878-1952)".