- Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk (Bruid) (Burgerlijke Stand)
Timeline Hendrikus Heerkens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Heerkens
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Heerkens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Heerkens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Heerkens.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1868)
- The temperature on April 23, 1868 was about 14.1 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The University of California is founded in Oakland, California when the Organic Act is signed into law.
- The Imperial Russian steam frigate Alexander Neuski is shipwrecked off Jutland while carrying Grand Duke Alexei of Russia.
- President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.