Personal data Cornelis Kleijn
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Kleijn
Household of Cornelis Kleijn
He is married to Jannetje Boekel.
They got married on April 20, 1878
at Assendelft NH
Timeline Cornelis Kleijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kleijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kleijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kleijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kleijn.
- The temperature on April 20, 1878 was about 13.2 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 19 » Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- March 3 » The Russo-Turkish War ends with Bulgaria regaining its independence from the Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano.
- March 15 » Restoration of the Scottish Catholic hierarchy, broken off back in 1603.
- May 25 » Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera H.M.S. Pinafore opens at the Opera Comique in London.
- June 10 » League of Prizren is established, to oppose the decisions of the Congress of Berlin and the Treaty of San Stefano, as a consequence of which the Albanian lands in the Balkans were being partitioned and given to the neighbor states of Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, and Greece.
- July 1 » Canada joins the Universal Postal Union.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Simon Bosland, "Assendelft op de genealogische kaart.", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-bosland/I7462.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Cornelis Kleijn (± 1855-????)".