Personal data Jan Lambertus (John) Kerkmans
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Lambertus Kerkmans
Household of Jan Lambertus (John) Kerkmans
He is married to Margaretha Goldhagen on May 26, 1948, he was 26 years old.
- (Not public)
Timeline Jan Lambertus (John) Kerkmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kerkmans
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1948)
- The temperature on May 26, 1948 was between 8.8 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 12.1 °C. There was 11.8 mm of rain during 5.8 hours. There was 2.4 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till September 4, 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10 million citizens.
- Faroe Islands receive autonomy from Denmark.
- The Lehi (also known as the Stern gang) assassinates Count Folke Bernadotte, who was appointed by the UN to mediate between the Arab nations and Israel.
- The Honda Motor Company is founded.