Personal data Antje Kamphuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Kamphuis
Household of Antje Kamphuis
She is married to Josephus Kerkmans on July 5, 1916 at Rotterdam, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Antje Kamphuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kamphuis
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kamphuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kamphuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kamphuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1916)
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 12.7 °C and 22.1 °C and averaged 15.9 °C. There was 9.3 mm of rain. There was 4.8 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Ernest Shackleton and five men of the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition launch a lifeboat from uninhabited Elephant Island in the Southern Ocean to organise a rescue for the ice-trapped ship Endurance.
- Start of the Battle of Delville Wood as an action in the Battle of the Somme, which was to last until 3 September 1916.
- Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against Columbus, New Mexico.