Personal data Antje Kamphuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Kamphuis
Household of Antje Kamphuis
She is married to Josephus Kerkmans on July 5, 1916 at Rotterdam, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Antje Kamphuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kamphuis
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1916)
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 12.7 °C and 22.1 °C and averaged 15.9 °C. There was 9.3 mm of rain. There was 4.8 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- World War I: Tanks are used for the first time in battle, at the Battle of the Somme.
- The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- World War I: Italy declares war on Germany.