Personal data Antje Kamphuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Kamphuis
Household of Antje Kamphuis
She is married to Josephus Kerkmans on July 5, 1916 at Rotterdam, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Antje Kamphuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kamphuis
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kamphuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kamphuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kamphuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 5, 1916)
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 12.7 °C and 22.1 °C and averaged 15.9 °C. There was 9.3 mm of rain. There was 4.8 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- Erzerum Offensive during World War I, Russian victory over Ottoman Empire
- World War I: Battle of Verdun ? On the Western Front, the French Army successfully holds off the German Army and drives it back to its starting position.