Personal data Johanna de Wilde
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna de Wilde
Household of Johanna de Wilde
She is married to Johannes Verlaan on May 10, 1871 at Hof Van Delft, Delft, she was 34 years old.
Timeline Johanna de Wilde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Wilde
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Wilde.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Wilde.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Wilde.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1871)
- The temperature on May 10, 1871 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- The U.S. Army issued an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- Victor Emmanuel II of Italy enters Rome after its conquest from the Papal States.