Personal data Johanna de Wilde
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna de Wilde
Household of Johanna de Wilde
She is married to Johannes Verlaan on May 10, 1871 at Hof Van Delft, Delft, she was 34 years old.
Timeline Johanna de Wilde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Wilde
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1871)
- The temperature on May 10, 1871 was about 11.5 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Victor Emmanuel II of Italy enters Rome after its conquest from the Papal States.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris ends in French defeat and an armistice.
- Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.