Timeline Hendrikus Jacobus Spaaij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Spaaij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Spaaij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Spaaij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Spaaij.
- The temperature on February 16, 1882 was about 6.9 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 29 » The Knights of Columbus is established.
- May 6 » Thomas Henry Burke and Lord Frederick Cavendish are stabbed to death by Fenian assassins in Phoenix Park, Dublin.
- June 6 » The Shewan forces of Menelik II of Ethiopia defeat the Gojjame army in the Battle of Embabo. The Shewans capture Negus Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam, and their victory leads to a Shewan hegemony over the territories south of the Abay River.
- July 10 » War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- September 4 » The Pearl Street Station in New York City becomes the first power plant to supply electricity to paying customers.
- September 5 » The first United States Labor Day parade is held in New York City.
- The temperature on October 5, 1910 was between 12.7 °C and 17.0 °C and averaged 14.9 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- January 1 » Captain David Beatty is promoted to Rear admiral, and becomes the youngest admiral in the Royal Navy (except for Royal family members) since Horatio Nelson.
- February 8 » The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- March 28 » Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
- June 17 » Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- July 24 » The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- October 15 » Airship America is launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
- The temperature on June 3, 1978 was between 12.0 °C and 26.9 °C and averaged 20.5 °C. There was 11.8 hours of sunshine (72%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1978: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.9 million citizens.
- March 22 » Karl Wallenda of The Flying Wallendas dies after falling off a tight-rope suspended between two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- June 19 » Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world's most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- July 25 » Puerto Rican police shoot two nationalists in the Cerro Maravilla murders.
- October 3 » A Finnish Air Force DC-3 crashes, killing all 15 people on board.
- December 11 » The Lufthansa heist is committed by a group led by Lucchese family associate Jimmy Burke. It was the largest cash robbery ever committed on American soil, at that time.
- December 27 » Spain becomes a democracy after 40 years of fascist dictatorship.