Personal data Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
Image(s) Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
Relationship Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
Household of Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
He is married to Elisabeth Jacoba Schippers on August 16, 1872 at Hees Bij Nijmegen (Gelderland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Zie huw.adv., akte (2 pag.)
Notes by Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
Zie adv. zakelijk contract
Foto GroepLambertus... helemaal bovenaan
Timeline Lambertus Cornelis van Engelenburg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Engelenburg
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 16, 1872)
- The temperature on August 16, 1872 was about 19.7 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- The Meiji Japanese government officially annexes the Ryukyu Kingdom into what would become the Okinawa prefecture.
- Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.