Personal data Giles Van Brugge Brydges
- He was born on 1462_-_1463 in Cubberley (Gloucestershire) England.
- He died on December 1, 1511 in Cubberley (Gloucestershire) England, he was 49 years old.
- A child of Thomas Van Brugge and Florence Darell
Ancestors (and descendant) of Giles Van Brugge Brydges
Household of Giles Van Brugge Brydges
He is married to Isabel Baynham.
C_1490, he was 28 years old.
Timeline Giles Van Brugge Brydges
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brydges
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brydges.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brydges.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brydges.
- Graaf Maximiliaan (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1506 till 1515 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1511: Source: Wikipedia
- January 19 » The Italian city-fortress of Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- April 9 » St John's College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- August 15 » Afonso de Albuquerque of Portugal conquers Malacca, the capital of the Malacca Sultanate.
- October 4 » Formation of the Holy League of Aragon, the Papal States and Venice against France.
- November 17 » Henry VIII of England concludes the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
The publication Stamboom Baris en Clement
has been compiled by Paul Baris
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Paul Baris, "Stamboom Baris en Clement", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-baris-en-clement/I42039.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Giles Van Brugge Brydges (-1511)".