Personal data Melis Bonefaas
Ancestors (and descendant) of Melis Bonefaas
Household of Melis Bonefaas
He is married to Maria Elizabeth Verheul.
on May 31, 1911
at Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
, he was 24 years old.
Notes about Melis Bonefaas
M Melis Bonefaas
•Born 2 February 1887 - Delft
•Johannes Bonefaas 1857-1934
•Antonia IJsseling 1859-1943
•Married 31 May 1911 , Delft, to Maria Elisabeth Verheul 1885- (Parents : Gerardus Verheul 1845-1910 & Maria Wasserman 1846-1921 ) (see note)
•F Johanna Bonefaas 1882-
•F Cornelia Wilhelmina Bonefaas 1884-
•M Pieter Bonefaas 1889-
•M Abraham Bonefaas 1893-
◦F Alida Cornelia Bonefaas 1895-
◾F Anthonia Bonefaas 1897-
•F Krijna Sara Bonefaas 1899-1977
◦F Jannigje Bonefaas 1902-
geboorte: Akte Jaar 1887 Nummer 105
Geboorte datum 02-02-1887
Geborene Melis Bonefaas
Vader Johannes Bonefaas
Moeder Antonia Ijsseling
huwelijk: Akte Jaar 1911 Nummer 97
Huwelijks datum 31-05-1911
Bruidegom Melis Bonefaas
Geboorteplaats Delft Leeftijd 24
Vader Johannes Bonefaas
Moeder Antonia Ysseling
Bruid Maria Elisabeth Verheul
Geboorteplaats Delft Leeftijd 26
Vader Gerardus Verheul
Moeder Maria Wasserman
Timeline Melis Bonefaas
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bonefaas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bonefaas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bonefaas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bonefaas.
- The temperature on February 2, 1887 was about 6.2 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 8 » The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- April 28 » A week after being arrested by the Prussian Secret Police, French police inspector Guillaume Schnaebelé is released on order of William I, German Emperor, defusing a possible war.
- May 9 » Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show opens in London.
- July 4 » The founder of Pakistan, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, joins Sindh-Madrasa-tul-Islam, Karachi.
- July 26 » Publication of the Unua Libro, founding the Esperanto movement.
- October 1 » Balochistan is conquered by the British Empire.
- The temperature on May 31, 1911 was between 14.7 °C and 26.8 °C and averaged 21.1 °C. There was 13.3 hours of sunshine (81%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 3 » A gun battle in the East End of London left two dead and sparked a political row over the involvement of then-Home Secretary Winston Churchill.
- January 5 » Kappa Alpha Psi, the world's third oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- April 2 » The Australian Bureau of Statistics conducts the country's first national census.
- April 6 » During the Battle of Deçiq, Dedë Gjon Luli Dedvukaj, leader of the Malësori Albanians, raises the Albanian flag in the town of Tuzi, Montenegro, for the first time after George Kastrioti (Skanderbeg).
- September 23 » Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- September 29 » Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- The temperature on March 1, 1967 was between 3.5 °C and 9.6 °C and averaged 6.2 °C. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (56%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 22, 1966 to April 5, 1967 the cabinet Zijlstra, with Prof. dr. J. Zijlstra (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1967: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12.5 million citizens.
- March 7 » The Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat Sementara (MPRS), Indonesia's provisional parliament, revoked Sukarno's mandate as President of Indonesia.
- June 10 » The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- November 9 » The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- November 19 » The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
- December 6 » Adrian Kantrowitz performs the first human heart transplant in the United States.
- December 20 » A Pennsylvania Railroad Budd Metroliner exceeds 155mph on their New York Division, also present day Amtrak's Northeast Corridor.
The publication Stamboom Bakker-Tiele
has been compiled by Frans Thielen
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Frans Thielen, "Stamboom Bakker-Tiele", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-bakker-tiele/I7948.php : accessed June 14, 2021), "Melis Bonefaas (1887-1967)".