Personal data Aldegonda Baggen
Image(s) Aldegonda Baggen
Relationship Aldegonda Baggen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aldegonda Baggen
Household of Aldegonda Baggen
She married in church to Hendrik Joseph Raven on January 12, 1863 at Amstenrade, she was 23 years old.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Amstenrade
on January 12, 1863.
Notes by Aldegonda Baggen
Aldegonda Baggen werd vroeg weduwe, haar man Hendrik Joseph Raven, schoolmeester overleed op 50 jarige leeftijd. Aldegonda had een
slijterij en winkel in Amstenrade aan de Beekstraat wijk A nr.89. Op 1 mei 1882 kreeg zij vergunning voor de verkoop van sterke drank in het klein.
Timeline Aldegonda Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 12, 1863)
- The temperature on January 12, 1863 was about 3.8 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- American Civil War: Battle of Chickamauga.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Jackson takes place.