Timeline Herman Klaas Muller
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Muller
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Muller.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Muller.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Muller.
- The temperature on April 13, 1907 was between 2.9 °C and 12.3 °C and averaged 7.5 °C. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- January 29 » Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- February 5 » Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world's first synthetic plastic.
- May 28 » The first Isle of Man TT race was held.
- November 16 » Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- December 14 » The Thomas W. Lawson, the largest ever ship without a heat engine, runs aground and founders near the Hellweather's Reef within the Isles of Scilly in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.
- December 17 » Ugyen Wangchuck is crowned first King of Bhutan.
- 1905 » Rae Johnstone, Australian jockey († 1964)
- 1906 » Bud Freeman, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader († 1991)
- 1906 » Samuel Beckett, Irish novelist, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate († 1989)
- 1907 » Harold Stassen, American lawyer and politician, 25th Governor of Minnesota († 2001)
- 1909 » Eudora Welty, American short story writer and novelist († 2001)
- 1909 » Stanislaw Ulam, Polish-American mathematician and academic († 1984)