Personal data Ydo HOEBEN
- He was born on December 16, 1877 in Sneek(Friesland).
Geboorteakte Sneek, 1877
Aangiftedatum 17 december 1877, akte nr. 364
Ydo Hoeben, geboren 16 december 1877
Zoon van Anske Hoeben en Antje Bosman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ydo HOEBEN
Household of Ydo HOEBEN
He is married to Fimkje van der BERG on May 25, 1907 at Sneek(Friesland), he was 29 years old.
Huwelijksakte Sneek, 1907
Man : Ydo Hoeben, oud 29 jaar, geboren te Sneek
Ouders: Anske Hoeben en Antje Bosman
Vrouw : Fimkje van den Berg, oud 26 jaar, geboren te Westhem, gemeente Wymbritseradeel
Ouders: Sjoerd van den Berg en Janneke Gerritsma
Datum : 25 mei 1907, akte nr. 30
Timeline Ydo HOEBEN
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname HOEBEN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname HOEBEN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about HOEBEN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching HOEBEN.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1907)
- The temperature on May 25, 1907 was between 10.4 °C and 24.7 °C and averaged 17.8 °C. There was 12.1 hours of sunshine (75%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- The schooner Thomas W. Lawson runs aground and founders near the Hellweather's Reef within the Scilly Isles in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.
- A group of 239 coal miners die during a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.