Personal data Catharina HOEBEN
- She was born on December 25, 1859 in Sneek(Friesland).
Geboorteakte Sneek, 1859
Aangiftedatum 27 december 1859, akte nr. 269
Catharina Hoeben, geboren 25 december 1859
Dochter van Anske Hoeben en Doetje Smeding
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina HOEBEN
Household of Catharina HOEBEN
She is married to Johannes KOOPMANS on May 10, 1884 at Wymbritseradeel(Friesland) , she was 24 years old.
Huwelijksakte Wymbritseradeel, 1884
Man : Johannes Koopmans, oud 37 jaar, geboren te Nijland
Ouders: Sjoerd Kornelis Koopmans en Geertje Johannes Teernstra
Vrouw : Catharina Hoeben, oud 24 jaar, geboren te Sneek
Ouders: Anske Hoeben en Doetje Smeding
Datum : 10 mei 1884, akte nr. 28
Timeline Catharina HOEBEN
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname HOEBEN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname HOEBEN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about HOEBEN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching HOEBEN.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1884)
- The temperature on May 10, 1884 was about 17.1 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes's Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
- Dow Jones and Company publishes its first stock average.
- The United Kingdom ends its policy of penal transportation to New South Wales in Australia.