Personal data Johannes Franciscus Josephus "Jan" van Leeuwe
- Nickname is Jan.
- He was born on May 12, 1943 in 's Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.
- He died on September 1, 2011 in Wijchen, Gelderland, Nederland, he was 68 years old.Source 1
- He is cremated on September 5, 2011 in Beuningen, Gelderland, Nederland.
Relationship Johannes Franciscus Josephus "Jan" van Leeuwe
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Franciscus Josephus van Leeuwe
Household of Johannes Franciscus Josephus "Jan" van Leeuwe
He is married to Catharina S M Deley on August 15, 1969 at 's Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, Nederland, he was 26 years old.
- (Not public)
- (Not public)
- Familieadvertentie Johannes Franciscus Josephus van Leeuwe
uitvaartdienst in H. Antonius Abt kerk te Wijchen; crematie in Beuningen.
Timeline Johannes Franciscus Josephus "Jan" van Leeuwe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Leeuwe
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1969)
- The temperature on August 15, 1969 was between 15.8 °C and 20.1 °C and averaged 17.3 °C. There was 2.0 mm of rain during 1.9 hours. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1969: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12.8 million citizens.
- Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- The Concorde supersonic transport plane breaks the sound barrier for the first time.