Timeline Gerrit "Garret" Gerritsen van 't Wagenvoort
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van 't Wagenvoort
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1618: Source: Wikipedia
- March 8 » Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- May 15 » Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- May 23 » The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years' War.
- June 14 » Joris Veseler prints the first Dutch newspaper Courante uyt Italien, Duytslandt, &c. in Amsterdam (approximate date).
- July 31 » Maurice, Prince of Orange disbands the waardgelders militia in Utrecht, a pivotal event in the Remonstrant/Counter-Remonstrant tensions.
- September 18 » The twelfth baktun in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar begins.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Christiaan, "Stambomen Besseling/k & Kraaijvanger", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stambomen-besseling-kraaijvanger/I9788.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Gerrit "Garret" Gerritsen van 't Wagenvoort (± 1590-????)".