- The temperature on November 20, 1910 was between -0.7 °C and 3.1 °C and averaged 1.2 °C. There was 7.4 mm of rain. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (3%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- January 13 » The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the operas Cavalleria rusticana and Pagliacci are sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York.
- March 1 » The deadliest avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- July 15 » In his book Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer's disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
- August 22 » Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- October 14 » English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his aircraft on Executive Avenue near the White House in Washington, D.C.
- November 23 » Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stam Family
has been compiled by Jessica Stam
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jessica Stam, "Stam Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stam-family/P25.php : accessed February 9, 2023), "Magdalena Frances Stam (1910-1986)".