Personal data Pieter SMORENBURG
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter SMORENBURG
- Birth: HUA Utrecht, Houten, Archive 481, Registration number 569-03, Source number 8
Timeline Pieter SMORENBURG
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname SMORENBURG
- The temperature on April 12, 1875 was about 8.1 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 5 » The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- April 10 » India: Arya Samaj is founded in Mumbai by Swami Dayananda Saraswati to propagate his goal of social reform.
- May 20 » Signing of the Metre Convention by 17 nations leading to the establishment of the International System of Units.
- August 22 » The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- September 27 » The merchant sailing ship Ellen Southard is wrecked in a storm at Liverpool.
- December 4 » Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison; he is later recaptured in Spain.
- The temperature on March 10, 1928 was between -3.9 °C and 1.8 °C and averaged -1.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 3.3 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.6 million citizens.
- January 31 » Leon Trotsky is exiled to Alma-Ata.
- September 1 » Ahmet Zogu declares Albania to be a monarchy and proclaims himself king.
- September 27 » The Republic of China is recognized by the United States.
- November 1 » The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replaces the Arabic alphabet with the Latin alphabet.
- November 22 » The premier performance of Ravel's Boléro takes place in Paris.
- December 6 » The government of Colombia sends military forces to suppress a month-long strike by United Fruit Company workers, resulting in an unknown number of deaths.
- 1861 » Taras Shevchenko, Ukrainian poet, playwright, and ethnographer (b. 1814)
- 1872 » Giuseppe Mazzini, Italian journalist and politician (b. 1805)
- 1895 » Charles Frederick Worth, English-French fashion designer (b. 1825)
- 1897 » Savitribai Phule, Indian poet and activist (b. 1831)
- 1898 » Marie-Eugénie de Jésus, French nun and saint, founded the Religious of the Assumption (b. 1817)
- 1910 » Carl Reinecke, German pianist, composer, and conductor (b. 1824)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
John I. Sontrop, "Sontrop-Oostveen Stamboom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/sontrop-oostveen-stamboom/I720.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Pieter SMORENBURG (1875-1928)".