Personal data Aniel Henschel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aniel Henschel
Household of Aniel Henschel
He had a relationship with Blume Mugdan.
Timeline Aniel Henschel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Henschel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Henschel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Henschel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Henschel.
- The temperature on April 6, 1880 was about 6.8 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 13 » Thomas Edison observes Thermionic emission.
- May 11 » Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- May 13 » In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- June 29 » France annexes Tahiti, renaming the independent Kingdom of Tahiti as "Etablissements de français de l'Océanie".
- July 27 » Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand: Afghan forces led by Mohammad Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- September 16 » The Cornell Daily Sun prints its first issue in Ithaca, New York. The Sun is the United States' oldest, continuously-independent college daily.
The publication ShirekChamove Tree
has been compiled by Arnold Chamove
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Arnold Chamove, "ShirekChamove Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/shirekchamove-tree/I04967.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Aniel Henschel (1790-1880)".