- The temperature on September 25, 1869 was about 21.3 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 27 » Boshin War: Tokugawa rebels establish the Ezo Republic in Hokkaidō.
- April 6 » Celluloid is patented.
- April 28 » Chinese and Irish laborers for the Central Pacific Railroad working on the First Transcontinental Railroad lay ten miles of track in one day, a feat which has never been matched.
- August 2 » Japan's Edo society class system is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms.
- October 16 » Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England's first residential college for women.
- December 7 » American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Jaap Schoone, "Schoone-Strijk genealogie", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/schoone-strijk-genealogie/I19634.php : accessed January 20, 2022), "GROOT (1869-1869)".