Personal data Marguerite Thouvenin
- She was born on June 9, 1911 in Argenton-sur-Creuse, 36006, France.Source 1
- in the year 1921 Frulon, Orsennes, 36146, France.Source 2
- in the year 1931 Frulon, Orsennes, 36146, France.Source 3
- in the year 1936 Frulon, Orsennes, 36146, France.Source 4
- She died in the year 1973, she was 61 years old.Source 5
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marguerite Thouvenin
Household of Marguerite Thouvenin
She is married to Lucien Guillon before 1953.Source 1
- / Archives départementales de l'Indre Recensement 1968 d'Orsennes (36)
- / Archives départementales de l'Indre Recensement 1921 d'Orsennes (36)
- / Archives départementales de l'Indre Recensement 1931 d'Orsennes (36)
- / Archives départementales de l'Indre Recensement 1936 d'Orsennes (36)
- Communication familiale
Timeline Marguerite Thouvenin
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Thouvenin
- The temperature on June 9, 1911 was between 9.0 °C and 17.4 °C and averaged 13.7 °C. There was 3.9 hours of sunshine (23%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- April 6 » During the Battle of Deçiq, Dedë Gjon Luli Dedvukaj, leader of the Malësori Albanians, raises the Albanian flag in the town of Tuzi, Montenegro, for the first time after George Kastrioti (Skanderbeg).
- April 27 » Following the resignation and death of William P. Frye, a compromise is reached to rotate the office of President pro tempore of the United States Senate.
- June 16 » IBM founded as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company in Endicott, New York.
- October 10 » The day after a bomb explodes prematurely, the Wuchang Uprising begins against the Chinese monarchy.
- October 23 » The Italo-Turkish War sees the first use of an airplane in combat when an Italian pilot makes a reconnaissance flight.
- November 3 » Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market in competition with the Ford Model T.
- 1908 » Branch McCracken, American basketball player and coach († 1970)
- 1908 » Luis Kutner, American lawyer, author, and activist († 1993)
- 1910 » Robert Cummings, American actor, singer, and director († 1990)
- 1910 » Ted Hicks, Australian public servant and diplomat, Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand († 1984)
- 1912 » Ingolf Dahl, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor († 1970)
- 1915 » Jim McDonald, American football player and coach († 1997)