- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1607: Source: Wikipedia
- January 30 » An estimated 200 square miles (51,800 ha) along the coasts of the Bristol Channel and Severn Estuary in England are destroyed by massive flooding, resulting in an estimated 2,000 deaths.
- February 24 » L'Orfeo by Claudio Monteverdi, one of the first works recognized as an opera, receives its première performance.
- April 25 » Eighty Years' War: The Dutch fleet destroys the anchored Spanish fleet at Gibraltar.
- May 24 » One hundred English settlers disembark in Jamestown, the first permanent English colony in America.
- September 4 » The Flight of the Earls takes place in Ireland.
- October 5 » Assassins sent by the Pope attempt to kill Venetian statesman and scientist Paolo Sarpi.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Robertson Genealogy
has been compiled by Alex Robertson
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Alex Robertson, "Robertson Genealogy", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/robertson-genealogy/I500171.php : accessed October 2, 2022), "Ernest Casimir I (Ernest Casimir I,) Count of Nassau-Dietz".