Personal data Mary Mitchell
- She was born on April 26, 1545 in Rawkerayne, Devon, England.
- She died on November 7, 1585 in Colyton, Devon, England, she was 40 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mary Mitchell
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=70197805&pid=9749 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Mary Mitchell
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mitchell
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mitchell.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mitchell.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mitchell.
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1545: Source: Wikipedia
- April 1 » Potosí, Bolivia, is founded after the discovery of huge silver deposits in the area.
- July 19 » The Tudor warship Mary Rose sinks off Portsmouth; in 1982 the wreck is salvaged in one of the most complex and expensive projects in the history of maritime archaeology.
- July 21 » The first landing of French troops on the coast of the Isle of Wight during the French invasion of the Isle of Wight.
- December 13 » The Council of Trent begins.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1585: Source: Wikipedia
- April 9 » The expedition organised by Sir Walter Raleigh departs England for Roanoke Island (now in North Carolina) to establish the Roanoke Colony.
- July 7 » The Treaty of Nemours abolishes tolerance to Protestants in France.
- August 8 » John Davis enters Cumberland Sound in search of the Northwest Passage.
- August 10 » The Treaty of Nonsuch signed by Elizabeth I of England and the Dutch Rebels.
- August 17 » A first group of colonists sent by Sir Walter Raleigh under the charge of Ralph Lane lands in the New World to create Roanoke Colony on Roanoke Island, off the coast of present-day North Carolina.
- August 17 » Eighty Years' War: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp is captured by Spanish forces under Alexander Farnese, Duke of Parma, who orders Protestants to leave the city and as a result over half of the 100,000 inhabitants flee to the northern provinces.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Elizabeth Roberts, "Roberts - Blundon Family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/roberts-blundon-family-tree/P9749.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Mary Mitchell (1545-1585)".