Personal data Thomas John Pope
Ancestors (and descendant) of Thomas John Pope
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=70197805&pid=827 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Thomas John Pope
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pope
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pope.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pope.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pope.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem II (Huis van Oranje) was from 1647 till 1650 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1649: Source: Wikipedia
- January 4 » English Civil War: The Rump Parliament votes to put Charles I on trial.
- January 20 » The High Court of Justice for the trial of Charles I begins its proceedings.
- March 11 » The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- March 19 » The House of Commons of England passes an act abolishing the House of Lords, declaring it "useless and dangerous to the people of England".
- September 11 » Siege of Drogheda ends: Oliver Cromwell's Parliamentarian troops take the town and execute its garrison.
- October 11 » Cromwell's New Model Army Sacks Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Elizabeth Roberts, "Roberts - Blundon Family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/roberts-blundon-family-tree/P827.php : accessed September 22, 2021), "Thomas John Pope (1580-1649)".