- The temperature on September 14, 1860 was about 12.0 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- January 1 » The first Polish stamp is issued, replacing the Russian stamps previously in use.
- February 27 » Abraham Lincoln makes a speech at Cooper Union in the city of New York that is largely responsible for his election to the Presidency.
- August 5 » Charles XV of Sweden of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway in Trondheim.
- September 7 » Italian unification: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
- September 21 » Second Opium War: An Anglo-French force defeats Chinese troops at the Battle of Palikao.
- October 17 » First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Elizabeth Roberts, "Roberts - Blundon Family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/roberts-blundon-family-tree/P7766.php : accessed October 7, 2022), "Phillip Smith (1780-1860)".