Personal data Henry Lawrence
- He was born in the year 1644 in Ware, Gloucester, Virginia, United States.
- He died on September 27, 1739 in New Kent, New Kent, Virginia, he was 95 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Henry Lawrence
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=70197805&pid=11515 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Henry Lawrence
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lawrence
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lawrence.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lawrence.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lawrence.
- The temperature on September 27, 1739 was about 14.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1739: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » Bouvet Island, the world's remotest island is discovered by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier.
- February 23 » At York Castle, the outlaw Dick Turpin is identified by his former schoolteacher. Turpin had been using the name Richard Palmer.
- March 22 » Nader Shah occupies Delhi in India and sacks the city, stealing the jewels of the Peacock Throne.
- September 9 » Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain's mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- September 18 » The Treaty of Belgrade is signed, whereby Austria cedes lands south of the Sava and Danube rivers to the Ottoman Empire.
- November 20 » Start of the Battle of Porto Bello between British and Spanish forces during the War of Jenkins' Ear.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Elizabeth Roberts, "Roberts - Blundon Family tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/roberts-blundon-family-tree/P11515.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Henry Lawrence (1644-1739)".