- The temperature on September 1, 1758 was about 17.0 °C. There was 48 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: regen geheel betrokken stofregen. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1758: Source: Wikipedia
- January 24 » During the Seven Years' War the leading burghers of Königsberg submit to Elizabeth of Russia, thus forming Russian Prussia (until 1763).
- April 28 » The Marathas defeat the Afghans in the Battle of Attock and capture the city.
- June 23 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Krefeld: British, Hanoverian, and Prussian forces defeat French troops at Krefeld in Germany.
- August 25 » Seven Years' War: Frederick II of Prussia defeats the Russian army at the Battle of Zorndorf.
- November 25 » French and Indian War: British forces capture Fort Duquesne from French control. Later, Fort Pitt will be built nearby and grow into modern Pittsburgh.
- December 13 » The English transport ship Duke William sinks in the North Atlantic, killing over 360 people.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Richard Cosby, "Richard and Charlotte Allen Cosby Ancestry", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/richard-and-charlotte-allen-cosby-ancestry/P10260.php : accessed September 29, 2023), "Hendrick Dietz (1758-????)".