Personal data Theodorus Cloeck
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Cloeck
Timeline Theodorus Cloeck
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cloeck
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cloeck.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cloeck.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cloeck.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1678: Source: Wikipedia
- June 25 » Venetian Elena Cornaro Piscopia is the first woman awarded a doctorate of philosophy when she graduates from the University of Padua.
- August 3 » Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- November 25 » Trunajaya rebellion: After a long and logistically challenging march, the allied Mataram and Dutch troops successfully assaulted the rebel stronghold of Kediri.
The publication Genealogie Reuzel
has been compiled by Gerard Reuzel
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gerard Reuzel, "Genealogie Reuzel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/reuzel-genealogie/I3252.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Theodorus Cloeck (1678-????)".