Personal data Hendrika Kop Jansen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrika Kop Jansen
Household of Hendrika Kop Jansen
She is married to Petrus Verheij on October 8, 1875 at Vianen.
Timeline Hendrika Kop Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kop Jansen
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 8, 1875)
- The temperature on October 8, 1875 was about 16.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.
- Captain Matthew Webb became first person to swim English Channel
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.