Personal data Helio Cruz de Oliveira
- He was born before 1918 in Rj, Brasil.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Helio Cruz de Oliveira
Household of Helio Cruz de Oliveira
He is married to Ruth de Salles Georges on December 21, 1938 at Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Notes about Helio Cruz de Oliveira
Nome «tab»Helio Cruz de Oliveira
Tipo de evento «tab»Marriage Registration
Local do evento «tab»Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Data de casamento «tab»21 Dec 1938
Nome do pai «tab»Aldeino Cruz de Oliveira
Nome da mãe «tab»Therza Vieyra Cruz
Nome do cônjuge «tab»Ruth de Salles Georges
Nome do pai do cônjuge «tab»Francisco de Salles Georges
Nome da mãe do cônjuge «tab»Maria de Castro Georges
Timeline Helio Cruz de Oliveira
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Oliveira
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Oliveira.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Oliveira.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Oliveira.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 21, 1938)
- The temperature on December 21, 1938 was between -11.3 °C and -8.8 °C and averaged -9.6 °C. There was 7.7 mm of rain during 12.5 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1938: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- World News Roundup is broadcast for the first time on CBS Radio in the United States.
- Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.