Personal data Elbertje van Olst
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elbertje van Olst
Household of Elbertje van Olst
She is married to Elbert Beekman on April 13, 1867 at Heerde, she was 24 years old.Source 3
Timeline Elbertje van Olst
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Olst
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Olst.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Olst.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Olst.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 13, 1867)
- The temperature on April 13, 1867 was about 8.5 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The United States takes control of Midway Island.
- Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
- United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.