Personal data Jannigje Hoogers
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannigje Hoogers
Household of Jannigje Hoogers
She is married to Harmen van den Berg on May 5, 1880 at Hattem, she was 27 years old.Source 2
Timeline Jannigje Hoogers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoogers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hoogers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hoogers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hoogers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 5, 1880)
- The temperature on May 5, 1880 was about 9.7 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high wind and heavy snow.
- John Philip Sousa becomes leader of the United States Marine Band.
- Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.