Personal data Grietjen Eijlander
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grietjen Eijlander
Household of Grietjen Eijlander
She is married to Peter Proper on April 3, 1861 at Hattem, she was 23 years old.Source 3
Timeline Grietjen Eijlander
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Eijlander
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 3, 1861)
- The temperature on April 3, 1861 was about 10.0 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
- American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run ? at Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.