Personal data Sipkje Riem
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sipkje Riem
Household of Sipkje Riem
She is married to Jan Bergsma on May 6, 1875 at Harlingen, Friesland, Nederland, she was 26 years old.
The couple divorced on June 22, 1918 at Harlingen, Friesland, Nederland.
- Geboorte Sipkje Riem
- Geboorte Jacob Bergsma
- Geboorte Christiaan Bergsma
- Huwelijk Jan de Wit en Jantje Bergsma
- Geboorte Hendrik Bergsma
- Huwelijk Jan Bergsma en Sipkje Riem
- Overlijden Jan Bergsma
- Geboorte Wiebe Bergsma
- Geboorte Yda Bergsma
- Geboorte Bauke Bergsma
- Overlijden Sipkje Riem
- Geboorte Ida Bergsma
- Geboorte Wietze Bergsma
- Geboorte Jantje Bergsma
- Huwelijk Wietze Bergsma en Ida van der Werf
Timeline Sipkje Riem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Riem
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1875)
- The temperature on May 6, 1875 was about 22.5 °C. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 43%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.
- The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in The Montreal Gazette.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.