- The temperature on May 6, 1865 was about 19.1 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 42%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 17 » American Civil War: Columbia, South Carolina, is burned as Confederate forces flee from advancing Union forces.
- April 1 » American Civil War: Union troops led by Philip Sheridan decisively defeat Confederate troops led by George Pickett, cutting the Army of Northern Virginia's last supply line.
- April 6 » American Civil War: The Battle of Sailor's Creek: Confederate General Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia fights and loses its last major battle while in retreat from Richmond, Virginia during the Appomattox Campaign.
- July 14 » First ascent of the Matterhorn by Edward Whymper and party, four of whom die on the descent.
- December 18 » US Secretary of State William Seward proclaims the adoption of the Thirteenth Amendment, prohibiting slavery throughout the USA.
- December 24 » Jonathan Shank and Barry Ownby form The Ku Klux Klan.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Parenteel Hop en Booij
has been compiled by J.C. Booij
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.C. Booij, "Parenteel Hop en Booij", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/parenteel-hop-booij/I17401.php : accessed November 30, 2021), "Paulina Alida Kruijswijk (± 1831-????)".