Personal data Janet Chrystal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janet Chrystal
Notes about Janet Chrystal
!Reg. House Edinburgh Scotland, 1934
!Records of Laura P. Nicholson
Timeline Janet Chrystal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Chrystal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Chrystal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Chrystal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Chrystal.
- The temperature on January 17, 1734 was about 2.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1734: Source: Wikipedia
- June 21 » In Montreal in New France, a slave known by the French name of Marie-Joseph Angélique is put to death, having been convicted of setting the fire that destroyed much of the city.
- The temperature on January 7, 1937 was between 5.6 °C and 8.0 °C and averaged 7.0 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 2.8 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1937: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- March 18 » Spanish Civil War: Spanish Republican forces defeat the Italians at the Battle of Guadalajara.
- April 30 » The Commonwealth of the Philippines holds a plebiscite for Filipino women on whether they should be extended the right to suffrage; over 90% would vote in the affirmative.
- July 2 » Amelia Earhart and navigator Fred Noonan are last heard from over the Pacific Ocean while attempting to make the first equatorial round-the-world flight.
- July 5 » Spam, the luncheon meat, is introduced into the market by the Hormel Foods Corporation.
- November 1 » Stalinists execute Pastor Paul Hamberg and seven members of Azerbaijan's Lutheran community.
- December 9 » Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking: Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
The publication Ostler Family Tree
has been compiled by Grant P Ostler
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Grant P Ostler, "Ostler Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/ostler-family-tree/I3345.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Janet Chrystal (1734-????)".