Personal data Robert Chrystal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Robert Chrystal
Notes about Robert Chrystal
!Reg. House Edinburgh Scotland, 1934
!Records of Laura P. Nicholson
Timeline Robert Chrystal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Chrystal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Chrystal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Chrystal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Chrystal.
- The temperature on January 7, 1937 was between 5.6 °C and 8.0 °C and averaged 7.0 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 2.8 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1937: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- March 18 » The New London School explosion in New London, Texas, kills 300 people, mostly children.
- April 26 » Spanish Civil War: Guernica, Spain, is bombed by German Luftwaffe.
- May 30 » Memorial Day massacre: Chicago police shoot and kill ten labor demonstrators.
- July 8 » Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- November 9 » Second Sino-Japanese War: The Chinese Army withdraws from the Battle of Shanghai.
- December 29 » The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
The publication Ostler Family Tree
has been compiled by Grant P Ostler
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Grant P Ostler, "Ostler Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/ostler-family-tree/I3245.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Robert Chrystal (1731-????)".