Personal data Jane Chrystal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jane Chrystal
Notes about Jane Chrystal
!Reg. House Edinburgh Scotland, 1934
!Records of Laura P. Nicholson
Timeline Jane Chrystal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Chrystal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Chrystal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Chrystal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Chrystal.
- The temperature on August 15, 1742 was about 13.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1742: Source: Wikipedia
- January 24 » Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- February 16 » Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, becomes British Prime Minister.
- April 13 » George Frideric Handel's oratorio Messiah makes its world-premiere in Dublin, Ireland.
- The temperature on January 7, 1937 was between 5.6 °C and 8.0 °C and averaged 7.0 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 2.8 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1937: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- February 11 » The Flint sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers trade union.
- March 2 » The Steel Workers Organizing Committee signs a collective bargaining agreement with U.S. Steel, leading to unionization of the United States steel industry.
- July 22 » New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt's proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- August 2 » The Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 is passed in America, the effect of which is to render marijuana and all its by-products illegal.
- August 13 » Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Shanghai begins.
- December 16 » Theodore Cole and Ralph Roe attempt to escape from the American federal prison on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay; neither is ever seen again.
The publication Ostler Family Tree
has been compiled by Grant P Ostler
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Grant P Ostler, "Ostler Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/ostler-family-tree/I3116.php : accessed September 26, 2021), "Jane Chrystal (1742-????)".