Personal data John Chrystal
- He was born on August 11, 1751 in Kippen,Stirling,Scotland.
- Baptized (at 8 years of age or later) by the priesthood authority of the LDS church. on January 7, 1937.
- This information was last updated on March 16, 2006.
Ancestors (and descendant) of John Chrystal
Notes about John Chrystal
!Reg. House Edinburgh Scotland, 1934
!Records of Laura P. Nicholson
Timeline John Chrystal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Chrystal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Chrystal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Chrystal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Chrystal.
- The temperature on January 7, 1937 was between 5.6 °C and 8.0 °C and averaged 7.0 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 2.8 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1937: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- February 19 » Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- April 9 » The Kamikaze arrives at Croydon Airport in London. It is the first Japanese-built aircraft to fly to Europe.
- May 27 » In California, the Golden Gate Bridge opens to pedestrian traffic, creating a vital link between San Francisco and Marin County, California.
- June 14 » Pennsylvania becomes the first (and only) state of the United States to celebrate Flag Day officially as a state holiday.
- August 1 » Josip Broz Tito reads the resolution "Manifesto of constitutional congress of KPH" to the constitutive congress of KPH (Croatian Communist Party) in woods near Samobor.
- August 24 » Spanish Civil War: Sovereign Council of Asturias and León is proclaimed in Gijón.
- 1718 » Frederick Haldimand, Swiss-English general and politician, 22nd Governor of Quebec († 1791)
- 1722 » Richard Brocklesby, English physician († 1797)
- 1748 » Joseph Schuster, German composer († 1812)
- 1778 » Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, Prussian gymnast, educator, and politician († 1852)
- 1794 » James B. Longacre, American engraver († 1869)
- 1807 » David Rice Atchison, American general, lawyer, and politician († 1886)
The publication Ostler Family Tree
has been compiled by Grant P Ostler
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Grant P Ostler, "Ostler Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/ostler-family-tree/I2369.php : accessed July 30, 2021), "John Chrystal (1751-????)".